TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Information Collection
- Use/Disclosure of Personal Information
- Information Security
- Access and Choice
- Technology Utilized / Tracking Technologies
- Do Not Track Signals
- Ads and Information About You
- External Links
- Social Media Widgets
- International Users
- Your Washington Privacy Rights
- Notification of Changes
- Contact Information
All of our Websites are intended for a general audience. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. We will delete any personal information collected that we later determine to be from a user younger than the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian of a child under the age of 13 and believe he or she has disclosed personal information to us, please contact Customer Service using the contact information below.
USE/DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Company and its affiliates and subsidiaries may use your information as follows:
- to place an order made through the Website and fulfill your order request
- to notify you of product recalls or providing other information concerning products you have purchased
- to improve merchandise selections and the overall shopping experience at the Websites
- to process transactions or provide you with information such as to send you electronic newsletters or to provide you with special offers or promotional and marketing materials on behalf of us or third parties, including to let you know about new products, services or upcoming events
- to improve the Websites, marketing endeavors or our Website offerings
- to customize your experience on the Website or to serve you specific content or ads that are relevant to you
- to provide customer support
- to contact you with regard to your use of the Website and, in our discretion, changes to the Website and/or Website’s policies
- to identify your product and Website preferences so that you can be informed of new or additional products, services and promotions
- to enable you to participate in a variety of the Website’s features such as to enable you to participate in online entry sweepstakes, contests or other promotions
- to improve the overall experience at the Website
We may contract with companies or individuals to provide certain services including email and hosting services, credit card processing, shipping, data management, surveys and marketing, promotional services, to assist in preventing or deterring fraud, etc. We call them our “Service Providers”. We may share personally identifiable information with Service Providers solely as appropriate for them to perform their functions, but they may not use such information for any other purpose.
We do not share your credit card information with unaffiliated third parties unless you authorize us to do so, or if it is necessary to fulfill our responsibilities, including, but not limited to, delivering a product or service that you order.
Some of our pages utilize framing techniques to serve content to/from our partners while preserving the look and feel of our Website. Please be aware that you are providing your personal information to these third parties and not to Company.
The Company may, in its sole discretion, disclose personal information in special cases:
- when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) the rights of the Company or to anyone that could be harmed by such activities;
- when we believe in good faith that the law requires it;
- to a subsequent owner, co-owner or operator of a Website or applicable database or in connection with a merger, consolidation, restructuring, the sale of substantially all of our interests and/or assets or other corporate change, including, during the course of any due diligence process; and
- in situations involving threats to the physical safety of any person.
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), an advanced security protocol that protects your credit card information and ensures secure online ordering. SSL Internet connections are encrypted, and thus protect all credit card ordering information, including your name, address and credit card number, so it cannot be read in transit. We use secure technology, privacy protection controls, and restrictions on employee access, to safeguard your personal information. Please note, however, that although we employ industry-standard security measures to safeguard the security of your personal information, no transmissions made on or through the Internet are guaranteed to be secure. Please note that we cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to us, and you use our Website and provide us with your information at your own risk.
ACCESS AND CHOICE
If your personal information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, amend, delete/remove, or deactivate it by making the change on our member information page or by emailing our Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting us by telephone or postal mail at the contact information listed below. We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe.
TECHNOLOGY UTILIZED / TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
We and our marketing partners, affiliates, or analytics or service providers, use technologies such as cookies, beacons, tags, browser fingerprinting, recognition technologies and scripts, to analyze trends, administer the Website, tracking users’ movements around the Websites, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual and aggregated basis.
There may be other tracking technologies now and later devised and used by us in connection with the Website. Further, third parties may use tracking technologies in connection with our Websites, which may include the collection and storing of information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or online services.
DO NOT TRACK SIGNALS
Some web browsers are developing or offering signals or other mechanisms for the expression of consumer choice regarding the collection of information about an individual consumer’s online activities over time and across third-party web sites or online services (e.g., a “Do Not Track” (“DNT”) signal). A DNT signal is a HTTP header field indicating your preference regarding tracking or cross-site user tracking. We do not monitor or take any action with respect to DNT signals
ADS AND INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
We may work with third parties, such as network advertisers and ad exchanges that use tracking technologies on our Websites in order to provide tailored advertisements on our behalf and/or on behalf of other advertisers across the Internet and we may use third party analytics service providers to evaluate and provide us and/or third parties with information about the use of these ads on third party sites and viewing of ads and of our content. Network advertisers are third parties that display advertisements, which may be based on your activities (including past visits to our Websites) across the Internet and mobile media (“Behavioral Ads”). Behavioral Ads enable us to target advertisements to you for products and services in which we believe you might be interested. If you object to receiving Behavioral Ads from us on third party sites, you can learn more about your ability to limit Behavioral Ads below. Our third party ad network and exchange providers, the advertisers and/or traffic measurement services may themselves set and access their own technologies on your device and track certain behavioral usage information via a device identifier. These third party technologies may be set to, among other things:
- help deliver advertisements to you that you might be interested in;
- prevent you from seeing the same advertisements; and
- understand the usefulness of the advertisements that have been delivered to you.
Statements regarding our practices do not apply to the methods for collecting information used by these third parties or the use of the information that such third parties collect. We do however work with third parties to make efforts to have you provided with information on their practices and any available opportunity to exercise choice. We make no representations regarding the policies or practices of third party advertisers or advertising networks or exchanges or related third parties.
Further, while sites use a variety of companies to serve advertisements, you may wish to visit http://www.networkadvertising.org/optout_nonppii.asp, which provides information regarding this practice by Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) members, and your choices regarding having this information used by these companies, including the “opt-out” procedures of NAI members. Opting out of one or more NAI members only means that those NAI members no longer will be allowed under their own rules to deliver Behavioral Ads to you, but does not mean you will no longer receive any targeted content and/or ads. Also, if your browsers are configured to reject cookies when you visit this opt-out page, or you subsequently erase your cookies, use a different device or change web browsers, your NAI opt-out may not, or may no longer, be effective. You may also opt-out of receiving Behavioral Ads on participating sites and services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”) website at http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ (or if located in the European Union click here). Similar limitations may apply to the DAA opt-out. We are not responsible for effectiveness of or compliance with any third parties’ opt-out options or programs.
SOCIAL MEDIA WIDGETS
Our Websites may, from time to time, offer publicly accessible blogs or community forums where you can submit ideas, photographs, writings, music, video, audio recordings, computer graphics, pictures, data, information about your location, questions, comments, suggestions or other content, including personal information. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. Please note that Company does not control who will have access to the information that you choose to make public, and cannot ensure that parties who have access to such publicly available information will respect your privacy or keep it secure. To request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum, contact us at email@example.com In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why. We are not responsible for the privacy or security of any information that you make publicly available on the Websites or what others do with information you share with them on the Websites. We are not responsible for the accuracy, use or misuse of any user content that you disclose or receive from third parties through the Websites.
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
Stage 22 Productions, LLC
3215 Northwest 74th St
Seattle, Washington 98117